Business Plan Preparation Services
Customized Business Plan Services
- Business Plan Preparation, Development & Writing Services
- Business Plan Review & Editing
- Financial Projections & Assessment
- Business Plan Guidance, Coaching & Consulting
- Investor Ready Business Plans
- SBA Compliant Business Plans
- Professional Business Plan Consultants & Writers with extensive actual hands on business management experience.
- Free Initial Consultation & Assessment
- Business Plan Options (click here)
- References (click here)
- Sample Business Plan (click here)
- Pricing (click here)
IBP Consultants is always focused on results and customer satisfaction. Some possible reasons and situations where you may need a business plan and the assistance of International Business Partners include:
- Applying for funding.
- Applying for the SBA section 7(a) Loan Program.
- Applying for the SBA section 8(a) Business Development and Small Disadvantaged Business Certification Program which provide assistance and access to the federal procurement market.
- Real estate development project seeking funding.
- To support a lease application.
- To qualify as a vendor, agent or provider of services.
- For arranging or seeking potential strategic alliances, joint ventures or partnerships.
- Strategic planning.
- Feasibility study to determine if an idea warrants implementation.
Most business plans are rejected due to poor organization and formulation of the business plan, inadequate attention to necessary details, lack of clarity, or failure to properly communicate in writing the ideas and vision of the business. First impressions are critical so don't miss a critical opportunity simply because your business plan is not properly prepared and presented.
Most individuals find the process of preparing a business plan on their own an overwhelming and tedious task. With International Business Partners at your side, you will have the confidence that a professional is working with you to guide you through the business planning process and make it a worthwhile experience rather than a tedious task. Your business plan will be prepared by a professional consultant with actual hands on experience in running a business.